- Types of Information We Collect
We collect both personally identifiable and technical information from you, which may include the following types of information:
- Your username, company name, first and last name, email and/or postal address, telephone number or other information you provide when you contact us by phone or in person, give us a business card, interact with our social pages or fill out a form on the Site;
- Transaction information you provide when you request information about our products or services;
- Usage, viewing, location and technical data automatically collected from your computer or device, such as your device identifier or IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, country, and clickstream data. Note: None of this information contains personal information or anything that can be used to track a visit to an individual device (e.g., computer or mobile phone);
- Comments or other information you post on the Site; and
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
- How We Collect Information
Information You Provide Us
- Content You Submit: We collect information and content that you submit or post to our website and social pages, including your photos, comments, reviews, searches, likes, and discussions.
- Communications: When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through our website, or otherwise) to request services or information from us, fill out a form or otherwise interact with us through the Site;
- Surveys and Contests: If you participate in our surveys, contests, or promotions, we will collect information you provide us.
Information from Others
- Other Platforms: We may receive information about you from third-party platforms that obtain your permission to share this information with us.
- Publicly Available Information: Others may submit content on our website and/or social pages that includes information about you (example, photos, comments or tagging).
Where possible you may have the option of interacting with us anonymously (for example when browsing the Site as a casual user) or using a pseudonym. If you wish to opt out of cookies that allow us to serve advertisements on other websites and collect aggregate information, click Here.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Site and our products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Site;
- To diagnose or fix technology problems;
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Site and our services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Site, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Site) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- To deliver customer service and respond to your inquiries;
- To communicate directly with you, including sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described below under “Your Controls and Choices”;
- In the manner described to you at the time of collection or as otherwise described in this policy or as authorized or required by applicable laws.
- Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
Noble does not sell, trade, share or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, fulfillment of orders, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Site, among other things. For example, we may provide personally identifiable information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters or notifications of our product/service offerings. We take reasonable steps to require that these third parties agree to process such information in accordance with our instructions and appropriate security protections. In addition, these third parties are authorized to use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to provide services to us or as required by law;
- We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- As described in the “Changes of Control” section, we may share your personally identifiable information if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
- We may share your personally identifiable information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually but may include usage, viewing and technical information we collect through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personally identifiable information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise, we may disclose such information for any reason.
If you post comments on the Site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit is publicly available, can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to the Site, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to post on the Site."
- Content sharing
Travel Marquette tries our best to seek permission prior to reposting content. However, regarding Terms & Conditions about the content shared by its users on Twitter and Instagram, users agree that by posting, they give permission to these social networks to use, publish, reproduce, display and distribute their content.
Meaning, if you’re displaying a user-generated photo through that social network or through an API partner, you don’t need rights when displaying content by embedding a tweet or Instagram photo onto a blog or displaying content through an API partner.